Up Owl Night’s family Fourth Of July Recipes 🇺🇸🇺🇸
Gam Gams’s Cookout Beans
1 can of Kidney Beans (15.5 oz)
1 can of Butter Beans (15.5 oz)
1 can of Pork & Beans (15 oz)
1 1/2 cups of packed Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon of Mustard
1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup of Ketchup
1/2 of an Onion
6 Slices of bacon
1. Chop up the bacon and onion. Cook over medium heat until tender and the bacon is cooked.
2. In a round baking dish, mix all three cans
of the beans (do not drain). Then stir in the
brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar.
3. Then stir in the bacon and onion (grease
4. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for one
hour, and stir occasionally.
Our Family’s Antipasto Salad
16 oz box of vegetable pasta spirals
1 pound of mozzarella cheese, cut into small squares
1 pound of small salami or pepperoni sliced (we like it straight from the Deli)
1 pint of cherry tomatoes
8oz of Italian Salad Dressing
1. Cooked pasta according to directions and drain
2. Place in a large bowl and let it cool
3. Add in all of the other ingredients and stir in the Italian dressing
4. Place in the refrigerator for four or more hours and serve
Flag JELLO cake, a MUST have dessert for every 4th of July
1 Large box of Strawberry Jell-O
1 Large box of Blueberry Jell-O
1 8oz tub of Cool Whip
1 Pint of blueberries
1 Pint of Strawberries sliced into halves
1. Cook red Jell-O and let cool in large rectangle 9x12 pan until firm.
2. Cook Blue Jell-O and pour over the cooled red Jell-o. Chill completely.
3. Spread Cool Whip all over the top of the Jell-O
4. Using the blueberries make 50 stars in the top left corner forming a square
5. Using the sliced strawberries make seven horizontal rows for the seven stripes and leave 6 white stripes.
6. Chill completely and keep cold until ready to serve
Bree’s Red White and Dessert Bowl (There will be no leftovers)
1. Sponge Cake
2. I 8oz tub of cool whip
3. 1 pint of Strawberries
4. 1 pint of Blueberries
1. In a clear bowl shred the sponge cake into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the bowl
2. Put cool whip on top of the first layer
3. Layer the cool whip with strawberries
4. Layer again with cook whip
5. Then with blueberries
6. Continue layering sponge cake, cool whip, strawberries, cool whip, blueberries until you have reached the top of the bowl. Top with Cool Whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Our Family’s Amazing Dorito Dip
1 8 oz box of Cream Cheese softened
1 15.5 oz jar of salsa (we use mild, but feel free to use spicier if your family prefers hot)
1 red pepper diced
1 green pepper diced
1 firm tomato diced
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Using a mixer blend cream cheese and salsa until smooth/cream and transfer to a serving dish
2. Sprinkle/spread out red pepper, green pepper and tomatoes over the mixture
3. Cover with cheese and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Best to serve with Doritos but tortilla chips will also work!